The Office of Information Technology
New! myBoiseState Mobile 1.5
New in version 1.5, faculty and staff can now log in and access email and calendar with one click. Also, emergency and security contact info, and more! Learn more and update today!
The third annual Bronco Appathon weekend coding marathon began Friday afternoon and runs through Sunday! See our Appathon site for details.
32 Tips for Using Google Apps in the Classroom
Take a look at Google's presentation of tips and ideas for faculty who use Google Apps for Education in the classroom.
Spring 2014 Technology Learning Opportunities
The Office of Information Technology is presenting classes on Google Apps, Excel, WordPress, Camtasia screencasting, and more. Visit our Training site for information and registration.
For support, contact the Office of Information Technology Help Desk.
Phone - 208.426.4357 (HELP) | Email - email@example.com | Chat - Chat support |
Self-Service - support.boisestate.edu | Systems Status – twitter.com/BoiseStOutages
- Passwords: Reset your password.
- Help Desk Hours: 7:00am – 10:00pm M-Th; 7:00am – 6:00pm F
- After-Hours Support: To report major systems outages only outside Help Desk hours, contact 426.BNET.
- Help Desk @ the Zone:
The Zone @ the ILC, Room 128
The Zone @ the Student Union Building, near Fresh Express
The Zone @ the Micron Business & Economics Building, 2nd Floor
- Computer Labs: View Locations
- OIT Business Services: 1142 Euclid Ave., MS 1412 | Phone: 208.426.1433
- Max Davis-Johnson, Associate Vice President & Chief Information Officer: Mechanical Technology Building, Room METB-109
Mar 06 2014
Google will host live demo sessions on Tuesday, March 11th and Wednesday, March 12th. The
Mar 05 2014
On Tuesday, March 4, a problem occurred with a server responsible for system authentication. This
Feb 28 2014
There are ways to avoid infecting our computers with viruses such as not clicking links