The Office of Information Technology
Max’s Minute: Research Computing and Cyberinfrastructure
Max Davis-Johnson discusses establishing the Department of Research Computing, and how that office supports the University's cyberinfrastructure and research community.
Now optimized for tablets as well as smartphones, the new myBoiseState for Mobile features enhanced study groups, cumulative GPA, one-click access to calendars, and push notifications!
Max’s Minute: Launching myBoiseState for Employees
Max Davis-Johnson recaps the successful launch of myBoiseState for Employees and talks about where myBoiseState is headed in the future.
OIT’s Annual Plan for Fiscal Year 2014
Read the Office of Information Technology's 2014 Annual Plan for details of the five strategic initiatives OIT is committed to pursuing to help advance learning and discovery at Boise State.
- Self Service: support.boisestate.edu
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 208.426.4357 (HELP)
- Live Chat: Click here for live chat (during business hours)
- Passwords: Reset your password.
- Help Desk Hours: 7:00am – 10:00pm M-Th; 7:00am – 6:00pm F
- After-Hours Support: To report major systems outages only outside Help Desk hours, contact 426.BNET.
- Help Desk @ the Zone:
The Zone @ the ILC, Room 128
The Zone @ the Student Union Building, near Fresh Express
The Zone @ the Micron Business & Economics Building, 2nd Floor
- Computer Labs: View Locations
- OIT Business Services: 1142 Euclid Ave., MS 1412 | Phone: 208.426.1433
- Max Davis-Johnson, Associate Vice President & Chief Information Officer: Mechanical Technology Building, Room METB-109
Dec 02 2013
Like many of us, you may have your own favorite web browser. But when it’s
Nov 29 2013
Max talks about the new Department of Research Computing in support of Boise State’s cyberinfrastructure
Nov 22 2013
Boise State University is one of seven colleges and universities nationwide being honored by University