You can configure most popular mobile devices to access BroncoMail. Please follow the instructions below.
Configure Your Account
Before configuring your device for BroncoMail, you first need to ensure your account is configured to enable “IMAP and POP access.”
In BroncoMail, go to the Gear icon and choose Settings > Forwarding and POP/IMAP to ensure your account is enabled for POP and IMAP access. Be sure to use your full email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) when prompted for a username.
- iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch configuration info for BroncoMail
- Android configuration info for BroncoMail
- Windows Phone 7 configuration info for BroncoMail
- BlackBerry configuration info for BroncoMail
Other smartphones and various mobile devices can be configured as well. Just be sure to use the following settings (note that not all settings may apply to all devices):
- Username: Your username is your full email address -
- Password: Your password is your Boise State password
- SMTP (or Outgoing Mail Server): smtp.gmail.com
- IMAP Server Port: 993
- Incoming IMAP Server: imap.gmail.com
- Security: SSL
- Authentication: Password
In many cases, you must clear the captcha for your BroncoMail account (use your full email address for the username on the captcha screen) before you can access your account on a mobile device.
Specific information about specific mobile device configuration can be found on Google’s website.
Of course, the OIT Help Desk is available for any questions you may have about BroncoMail powered by Google. Contact us at 426-4357, or via e-mail at email@example.com.
[Back to BroncoMail]