- Faculty and staff may access Google for Education at myBoiseState for Employees.
- Students may access Google for Education (BroncoMail) at myBoiseState for Students.
Google for Education
For access to dozens of other Google applications using your Boise State Google for Education account, click the Google for Education Launcher, then click More > Even more.
- Using Google for Education with Mobile Devices
- Reset Your Password
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Maildrop Accounts
- Manage Google Groups
- Using Conversations in Gmail
- Dealing with Spam
- Handling Phishing Emails
- Institutional Messaging (Sending Mass Emails)
- Using Archive To Go Software to View Legacy GroupWise Info
- Google for Education System Status
- Google Support Forums
- Google for Education Support
Please contact the OIT Help Desk if you have any questions or concerns. Contact us at 426-4357, or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.