- Share Your Schedule: Let your co-workers see your calendar, and view schedules others have shared with you. Check to see who is free or busy. You can even share your calendar with people outside of Boise State.
- Send Event Invites and Track Responses: Invite others to events. Guests can RSVP by email or via their own Calendar.
- Never Forget an Event: Customizable reminders help you stay on schedule. Choose to be notified by email or calendar alert, or schedule a reminder to be sent to your mobile device.
- Use Tasks with Your Calendar: Calendar Tasks always stay in sync with Gmail Tasks. Use Calendar Tasks to create to-do list items on your calendar.
How to Use Google Calendar
Getting Started with Google Calendar
Google Calendar Core Concepts
- Create an Event
- Share Your Calendar
- Find a Time (Busy Search)
- Event Invitations
- Use Google Tasks within the Calendar
- Google Calendar Keyboard shortcuts
- About the ‘Quick Add’ feature
Other Google Calendar Info
- 40 Quick Tips for Google Calendar (BroncoBytes)
- Add a File Attachment to a Calendar Event (BroncoBytes)
- Embed a Google Calendar on a Website or Blog (video)
- Install Google Notifier for Mac
- Troubleshooting Google Calendar Issues
- Google Calendar Support Forum (a Google Group)
- Google Calendar Help Center
Of course, the OIT Help Desk is available for any questions you may have about Google Calendar. We’re open 7:00 am – 10:00 pm Monday – Thursday, and 7:00 am – 6:00 pm Friday. Contact us at 426-4357, or via e-mail at email@example.com.
[Back to Google Apps]