- Apple Releases 8.0.2 on the Heels of Problems with 8.0.1. On the heel of bugs in the previous update, Apple releases 8.0.2….
- Apple Removes iOS 8.0.1 update and Instructs Users to Roll Back to iOS 8 Apple removes iOS 8.0.1 and encourages users to roll back to iOS 8….
- Reuters Article States “Shell Shock Could Potentially be Worse than Heartbleed” Experts are saying that “Shell-Shock”, involving Bash code, has potential to be more severe than HeartBleed…..
- “Shocking” Android Browser Bug Could Be A “Privacy Disaster”. Here is How to Fix It Android Browser Program could be a Privacy Problem. Here are steps to disable it….
- Apple Adds Two-Step Verification for iCloud – Effective Immediately! Apple adds 2-step Verification to iCloud and announces bogus hack claim…
- Massive Gmail Credential Leak Is NOT Result of a Breach Google concluded that their systems have not been compromised…..
- 5 Million Google Passwords Leaked 5 Million Google passwords have been leaked but may be as old as 3 years…..
- Home Depot Confirms Data Breach Home Depot Confirms Data Breach….
- Beware the Court-Summons Scam A phishing scheme involving a summons has been detected.
- Goodwill Acknowledges Customer Payment Card Data Compromised Goodwill announced a credit/debit card data breach that lasted from Feb. 2013-Aug. 2014…
- HealthCare.gov Breached, Injected With Malware HealthCare.gov has been injected with malware in an attempt to use it for cyberattacks on other sites….
- 5 Things You Should Know About Email Unsubscribe Links Before You Click! Phishing is all about getting users to give up personal information, even in unsubscribe emails…….
- Apple’s Two Factor Authentication Doesn’t Protect iCloud Backups Or Photo Streams Apple Two-Factor Authentication does not apply to iCloud….
- All WA, ID, MT Albertson’s Stores Affected by Security Breach All IDAHO Stores have been reported to be affected by a security breach……
- Apple Patches Flaw in Find My iPhone Apple patches a flaw in the “Find My iPhone” App and iCloud….
- Home Depot Credit Card Breach: Company to “investigate” Home Depot is investigating a potential, large scale, credit card breach…
- Firefox OS App Permissions Will Give Users More Privacy Than Android The Firefox OS gives users more control on app security…..
- Watch Out For Fake Versions of Flappy Bird Sequel Swing Copters in Google Play Store! Fake versions of Flappy Bird Sequel Swing Copters in Google Play Store….
- How to Tighten Up Your Twitter Settings How to tighten up your Twitter Security…..
- Hacking Gmail with 92 percent success A team of University Researchers hacked, Android, iOS and Windows phones, Gmail app….
The mission of Information Security Services is to support Boise State, a research university aspiring to be known for the finest undergraduate education in the region with outstanding research and graduate programs, by protecting the university’s information assets.
Ensuring that Boise State’s exceptional students, faculty, and staff have access to all of the information resources they need to fulfill their role(s) at the university is the core value of this mission.
Like us on Facebook! Follow us on Twitter!!