Customer Care checks out a variety of equipment from the ZONEs in the Interactive Learning Center, the SUB, and MBEB locations. Our purpose is to provide supplemental technologies for teaching, learning and campus projects. Our goal is to provide and make available equipment to the greater campus community. Equipment is available for checkout to currently-enrolled Boise State students, University faculty and staff.
To use our Checkout Service:
- One must have a valid email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org email account.
- One must be an Active Student , be currently employed, or have emeritus status and be capable of providing a valid Boise State ID number.
- Our Maximum Checkout time limit = 72 hours - No Renewals. What you check out must be checked back in.
- Exception: Checkout is intended for a Conference that requires travel.
- Exception: Checkout ‘Software’ can be kept for two weeks.
- Please review our Policies on Checkouts @ the Zone. Failure to return devices on time may result in fines. Failure to return them at all may result in Criminal Charges.
|Items Checked out on:||Must be Returned no later than:|
|IN A WEEK BEFORE AN EXTENDED HOLIDAY||LAST SCHOOL DAY BEFORE THE EXTENDED HOLIDAY|
Check with the ZONE at 426-4357, or email email@example.com to ensure equipment is available.
- Windows 7
- Google Chromebooks
- Flip HD Camera
- Canon Digital Video Camcorder
- Standalone Projector (faculty only)
- Camera Tripods
- Laptop Speakers
- Classroom Clickers
- Tripod Projector Screen