Welcome to the Office of Information Technology
- A Day in the Life of the Office of Information Technology
What's a typical day like in the Office of Information Technology? The Help Desk, Accounts Team, Communications Dept., Web Developers, System Engineers, Cybersecurity Team, and others work together to bring you the services and support you need at Boise State. View "We Are OIT at Boise State University."
What We Do
The Office of Information Technology (OIT) advances Boise State educational and research experiences through high quality, innovative technology solutions and services within a sustainable, effective and efficient environment.
People are our passion. Technology is our obsession. Process is our guide.
- Passwords: Reset your password
- Phone: 208-426-4357 (HELP)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chat: Chat with us
- Self-Service: support.boisestate.edu
- Help Desk Hours (Zone at the ILC): M-F 7 am – 10 pm, S&S 10 am – 6 pm
- Scheduled Maintenance & System Downtime – my.boisestate.edu
- After-Hours Support: To report major network outages only outside Help Desk hours, contact 426-BNET.
- Help Desk @ The Zone – ILC
Equipment checkout, call center phones, chat and email
ILC, Room 128
Monday – Thursday, 7 am – 10 pm / Friday 7 am – 6 pm / Sat and Sun, 10 am – 6 pm
- Help Desk @ The Zone – SUB
SUB, near Fresh Express
Monday – Friday, 8 am – 8 pm
- Help Desk @ The Zone – MBEB
Micron Business & Economics Building, First Floor, Jackson Commons & Third Floor, MBEB 3010.
Monday – Friday, 8 am – 6 pm
- Help Desk @ The Zone – Keiser Hall
Keiser Hall, First Floor Lobby
Monday – Thursday, 10 am – 7 pm / Friday 10 am – 6 pm
- OIT Business Services: 1142 Euclid Ave., MS 1412 | Phone: 208-426-1433
- Max Davis-Johnson, Associate Vice President & Chief Information Officer: email@example.com
News @ OIT
Apr 12 2017
PeopleSoft (including Student Center) will be unavailable due to maintenance beginning Friday, April 21 at
Mar 28 2017
57 students organized into 15 teams gathered at the Interactive Learning Center to participate in
Mar 22 2017
For the most part we’ve moved beyond the need to constantly connect our phones and tablets
Mar 01 2017
Conference rooms, especially with video conferencing equipment, are expensive to build and more expensive to
Feb 22 2017
Have you ever wondered what goes on in the IT department at Boise State? Max