Welcome to the Office of Information Technology
- Register for the Sixth Annual Bronco Appathon!
Boise State student coders and designers can earn hundreds of dollars at the Sixth Annual Bronco Appathon scheduled March 10-12 in the ILC. Learn more about the Appathon and register today!
What We Do
The Office of Information Technology (OIT) advances Boise State educational and research experiences through high quality, innovative technology solutions and services within a sustainable, effective and efficient environment.
People are our passion. Technology is our obsession. Process is our guide.
- Passwords: Reset your password
- Phone: 208-426-4357 (HELP)
- Email: email@example.com
- Chat: Chat with us
- Self-Service: support.boisestate.edu
- Help Desk Hours (Zone at the ILC): M-F 7 am – 10 pm, S&S 10 am – 6 pm
- Scheduled Maintenance & System Downtime – my.boisestate.edu
- After-Hours Support: To report major network outages only outside Help Desk hours, contact 426-BNET.
- Help Desk @ The Zone – ILC
Equipment checkout, call center phones, chat and email
ILC, Room 128
Monday – Thursday, 7 am – 10 pm / Friday 7 am – 6 pm / Sat and Sun, 10 am – 6 pm
- Help Desk @ The Zone – SUB
SUB, near Fresh Express
Monday – Friday, 8 am – 8 pm
- Help Desk @ The Zone – MP
Multipurpose Building, Room 121
Monday – Friday, 8 am – 10 pm
- Help Desk @ The Zone – MBEB
Micron Business & Economics Building, Second Floor
Monday – Friday, 8 am – 6 pm
- Help Desk @ The Zone – Keiser Hall
Keiser Hall, First Floor Lobby
Monday – Thursday, 10 am – 7 pm / Friday 10 am – 6 pm
- OIT Business Services: 1142 Euclid Ave., MS 1412 | Phone: 208-426-1433
- Max Davis-Johnson, Associate Vice President & Chief Information Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
News @ OIT
Feb 22 2017
Have you ever wondered what goes on in the IT department at Boise State? Max
Feb 06 2017
The Sixth Annual Bronco Appathon returns to Boise State March 10 – 12, 2017. Open to
Feb 02 2017
The Office of Information Technology Customer Care team has been working to lower the costs
Feb 01 2017
Last week TechSmith released a new feature to our Boise State Relay Library: folders!
Jan 31 2017
The Office of Information Technology’s Research Computing Support Department will host a Coffee and Donuts