Welcome to the Office of Information Technology
- A Day in the Life of the Office of Information Technology
What's a typical day like in the Office of Information Technology? The Help Desk, Accounts Team, Communications Dept., Web Developers, System Engineers, Cybersecurity Team, and others work together to bring you the services and support you need at Boise State. View "We Are OIT at Boise State University."
- Passwords: Reset your password
- Phone: 208-426-4357 (HELP)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chat: Chat with us
- Self-Service: support.boisestate.edu
- Help Desk Hours (Zone at the ILC): M-F 7 am – 10 pm, S&S 10 am – 6 pm
- Scheduled Maintenance & System Downtime – my.boisestate.edu
- After-Hours Support: To report major network outages only outside Help Desk hours, contact 426-BNET.
- Help Desk @ The Zone – ILC
Equipment checkout, call center phones, chat and email
ILC, Room 128
Monday – Thursday, 7 am – 10 pm / Friday 7 am – 6 pm / Sat and Sun, 10 am – 6 pm
- Help Desk @ The Zone – SUB
SUB, near Fresh Express
Monday – Friday, 8 am – 8 pm
- Help Desk @ The Zone – MBEB
Micron Business & Economics Building, First Floor, Jackson Commons & Third Floor, MBEB 3010.
Monday – Friday, 8 am – 6 pm
- Help Desk @ The Zone – Keiser Hall
Keiser Hall, First Floor Lobby
Monday – Thursday, 10 am – 7 pm / Friday 10 am – 6 pm
- OIT Business Services: 1142 Euclid Ave., MS 1412 | Phone: 208-426-1433
- Max Davis-Johnson, Associate Vice President & Chief Information Officer: email@example.com
What We Do
The Office of Information Technology (OIT) advances Boise State educational and research experiences through high quality, innovative technology solutions and services within a sustainable, effective and efficient environment.
People are our passion. Technology is our obsession. Process is our guide.
News @ OIT
May 23 2017
On Tuesday, May 30, the Office of Information Technology will implement additional security measures to
May 11 2017
Are you a member of EDUCAUSE? We recently experienced a problem that may have prevented
May 11 2017
Beginning Wednesday, May 17, you’ll need to register your device in order to use the
May 03 2017
While Cisco IP phones can be moved around yet remain fully-functional, moving presents a problem of maintaining
May 02 2017
How do assistive technologies work, and how do people who use these technologies experience websites?