Access technology and universal design will be showcased at Boise State’s first Accessibility Resource Fair on 11:00 am – 2:00 pm on Tuesday, October 10 in the SUB, Jordan A & B.
Presented by the Education Access Center and Office of Information Technology, this Resource Fair will feature many of the campus’ efforts, tools and expertise in providing accessible information and technology to people with disabilities. All students, faculty and staff are welcome to attend.
- 3D printing for accessibility
- Accessible technologies for teaching and learning
- WordPress and web accessibility
- High and low-technology solutions
- Audio access and note-taking
- Maximizing accessibility in Blackboard
- Demonstrations on use of accessible technology hardware
- Reading and writing tools
For more information, contact Wendy Turner at (208) 426-1583 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.