The Office of Information Technology provides support for general purpose classroom technology at Boise State University to ensure a consistent, professional experience for faculty and students.
Please report any classroom technology issues or emergencies to the Help Desk at 208-426-4357.
Computerized classrooms are managed by the Office of Information Technology.
The Registrar’s Office schedules classes in the computerized classrooms similarly to regular classes.
Computerized classrooms can be scheduled for a Boise State class, workshop, or meeting where computers are needed by all attending.
- Riverfront Hall 208: 40 workstations
- Riverfront Hall 210: 40 workstations
- Environmental Research Building 1100: 50 workstations
- Health Sciences Riverside 200: 24 workstations
- Bronco Gym: 20 workstations
- Schedule your class through the Registrar’s Office at https://registrar.boisestate.edu/scheduling. Choose “Computerized Classroom Reservation Request.”
- View a list of current software installed on computerized classroom machines.
- With reasonable advance notice, additional software may be installed.
- Instructors and students use their Boise State username and password to access the computers.
- A Boise State student ID number or BroncoPrint card is needed to access the printers.
- Money can be added to Boise State Student ID or BroncoPrint cards at any Add-Value Station on campus, or through myBoiseState.
- Information on the BroncoPrint system can be found at https://oit.boisestate.edu/printing/broncoprint/.
For assistance, email email@example.com, or call the Office of Information Technology Help Desk at 208-426-4357.
To receive a demonstration on using classroom technology, or request enhancements, call the Help Desk @ the Zone at 208-426-4357, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.