Think you know the best way to protect your devices? Take these Cybersecurity Quizzes below to test your knowledge.
- Boise State Cybersecurity Department
- KRACK ATTACK – What It Means & How to Protect Yourself
- Office DDE attack works in Outlook
- Tax Identity Theft Awareness
- Example of a W2 Phish
- Spear Phishing Alert
- Types of Fraud
- Data Privacy Day Challenge
- Topics of the Month
- Phishing Information
- Cybersecurity Awareness in Higher Education
- Social Engineering and Phishing Awareness for Student Organizations
- Phish Bowl – Don’t Get Hooked!
- Cybersecurity Best Practices to Avoid Identity Theft
- Cybersecurity Tips
- SANS Monthly Newsletter
- IT Governance, Risk, and Compliance
Don’t Be Quick To Click!
I think my computer is infected. What do I do?Disconnect your computer from the network and immediately contact the OIT Help Desk at 426-4357
- Home / Cybersecurity Quizzes
CyberSecurity | firstname.lastname@example.org | (208) 426-5501 | Pioneer Hall #109A