Start the New Year off right! Challenge yourself to see how well you know how to protect your data. This fun quiz was provided by the British Columbia government’s website. Cybersecurity Awareness is an international campaign and our shared responsibility.
- Boise State Cybersecurity Department
- KRACK ATTACK – What It Means & How to Protect Yourself
- Office DDE attack works in Outlook
- Tax Identity Theft Awareness
- Example of a W2 Phish
- Spear Phishing Alert
- Types of Fraud
- Data Privacy Day Challenge
- Topics of the Month
- Cybersecurity Quizzes
- Phishing Information
- Cybersecurity Awareness in Higher Education
- Social Engineering and Phishing Awareness for Student Organizations
- Phish Bowl – Don’t Get Hooked!
- Cybersecurity Best Practices to Avoid Identity Theft
- Cybersecurity Tips
- SANS Monthly Newsletter
- IT Governance, Risk, and Compliance
Don’t Be Quick To Click!
I think my computer is infected. What do I do?Disconnect your computer from the network and immediately contact the OIT Help Desk at 426-4357
- Home / New Year’s Security Awareness Quiz
CyberSecurity | email@example.com | (208) 426-5501 | Pioneer Hall #109A