Gmail is a full-featured email client with built-in instant messaging, voice and video chat, tasks, mobile access, and spam and virus protection.
- Gmail for students, faculty and staff, is accessed via G Suite or “BroncoMail” through myBoiseState.
- Learn how to access generic department “maildrop” accounts.
How to Use
- Complete information on how to learn and use Gmail is available at the G Suite Learning Center.
- Learn how to configure mobile devices with G Suite accounts.
For questions about using Gmail, contact the Help Desk at 208-426-4357, or email email@example.com.
- Use Advanced Search Operators to find email.
- Run common Gmail searches with one click.
- How to forward Gmail to another email account.
- How to manage dual (employee and student) email accounts.
- How to report phishing and spam email.
- How to configure Gmail with other email clients.
- How to mute conversation threads you no longer want to see.
- How to create Gmail filters.