This document demonstrates how to download a snapshot of the Blackboard Portfolio Assignment.
- In the My Portfolios page, select More on the Portfolio that should be downloaded.
- Select Download from the drop-down menu.
- A new screen will pop-up, select Click to download Portfolio or the Download Arrow Symbol.
- Select Save File.
Internet Browsers send downloaded files to different locations. This example uses Firefox and the file downloaded to the top right corner of the browser.
- Locate the downloaded file in the Downloads Folder and notice that it is in a zip format.
- Right-Click the file and select Extract All.
- A new window will pop up, select Extract. This action will un-zip the file.
- Another new window will pop up showing three files. Right-click the file that is named Index.
- Select Open With and choose an internet browser.
Depending on the complexity of the Portfolio snapshot, the file will look better in some types of internet browsers than others. If the downloaded Portfolio doesn’t look like it should, try a different browser.
The downloaded Portfolio snapshot will pull up in the selected internet browser.