At times you may want to allow a student to resubmit an assignment after he or she has submitted it a first time. The following instructions guide you through the process.
Enabling an Individual Student to Resubmit an Assignment
- In the Assignment Grid, click the student’s name. (To ensure privacy, the name is blurred in the image below)
- In the evidence step that you want to unlock for the student, click the button Submit Evidence
- In the Comments field, enter any comments you want the student to see (for instance, a note about what the student did incorrectly or what the student needs to submit)
- Click Save and Unsubmit to unlock the evidence step.
- Note: If you click Save, the student will be unable to make changes or resubmit the existing evidence