This document demonstrates how to add comments to a Blackboard Portfolio.
Add a Comment
- Comments can be added to a Portfolio by selecting Comments in the upper right-hand corner of the Portfolio screen.
- The only comments that will be visible to the user are one’s that they have created, users will not be able to see other people’s comments. Select Add Comments
- On the next screen add a Subject and Comments
- Select Submit
- The comment will immediately reflect on the Portfolio Comments Page (Click on Image for Larger View)
- To view any comments made on “my” portfolio, go to the My Portfolios page.
- Select More.
- Select View Comments.
- All the comments for “my” Portfolio are visible. Click on the comment subject to view it. (Click on Image for Larger View)