In some cases you will need to give specific students exceptions on their exams. The instructions below will show you how to edit the test options for a specific student or group of students.
- In your course navigate to where your test is located
- On the test click the downward chevron
- Click edit the test options
- Scroll down till you see test availability options
- Click add user or group
- Click the check box next to the desired student
- Click submit
- From here you can give this specific student multiple attempts, additional time, a different date of availability and a different timer for the test.