This document describes adding a class, section, or course to your existing LMS course site.
- Go to my.boisestate.edu
- Click LOG IN
- Navigate to LMS MIDDLEWARE by searching for middleware in the search bar on the right side of the screen under services
- Note: You can add Middleware to your resources. For more information visit the Help Document: How to Customize Your Resource Menu.
- Click on MANAGE YOUR COURSE SITES in the left navigation menu
- Click Search after selecting the appropriate term and year
- Click the Edit Icon next to the course site you wish to manage
- Click the Add class icon
- You should see a listing of all the courses for the search term you are instructor of record for
- Check the classes you wish to add
- Click Apply
- Click Save