This article demonstrates how to associate Blackboard Goals to an individual Blackboard Course Site. By doing this, Blackboard assigns default goal areas to make aligning Goals much easier for the user.
- This step should be performed after Goals have been input into Blackboard by the Learning Technology Solutions Team, but before the Goals have been aligned to any assignments/tests/projects/etc.
- Sign into your Blackboard Course Site. In the Course Management menu, select Course Tools, select Goals.
- Initially, no associations are set up:
- Select Add Association, a pop-up box will appear, and from there you can select the Goal set that you will be pulling goals from and select Submit.
- This selection will now reflect on your Goals page and will provide you default goals when you add alignments to content later.