There will be times when you need or want to change the name of your course site. This document describes how to change your LMS course site name.
- Go to my.boisestate.edu
- Click LOG IN
- Navigate to LMS MIDDLEWARE by searching for middleware in the search bar on the right side of the screen under services
- Note: You can add Middleware to your resources. For more information visit the Help Document: How to Customize Your Resource Menu.
- Click on manage your course sites in the left navigation menu
- Click search after selecting the appropriate term and year
- Click inside the course name box, make the appropriate name change
- Note- you can change multiple course names by clicking in other course name boxes
- Click Save