This document demonstrates how to create a Blackboard Portfolio.
- Create a Blackboard Portfolio for a particular course site by signing into signing into Blackboard and selecting the Blackboard Course Site to make a Portfolio in.
- Once in the Course Site, determine if the Instructor has created a link to the Portfolio Page in the Course Menu or in any weekly folders. Here is an Example of a Portfolio link in the Course Menu:
- Blackboard Portfolios can also be accessed by selecting Tools from the Course Menu.
- From the Tools Menu select Portfolios Homepage. (Click image for larger view)
- From the My Portfolios page, select the Create Portfolio button to create a new Portfolio. (Click on image for larger view)
- A new screen will pop up, enter a Title and Description for the Portfolio.
- Disregard the “Select Portfolio Template” button, Boise State University currently does not use this feature.
- Edit the Settings if needed.
- Select Submit to create the Portfolio.
- Users will be offered to take a Getting Started with Portfolio Tour, this tour is recommended for first-time and returning users who need a refresher.