This article demonstrates how to create a graded assignment using Blackboard Portfolios.
You can request that portfolios be submitted for course assignments. To do this:
- Create an Assignment in a content area
- While creating the assignment settings (Creating Assignment Help Articles), expand Submission Details and select Portfolio Submission.
- Boise State currently does not use Portfolio Templates, but if you would like to inquire further about templates please contact LTS@boisestate.edu
- Portfolio snapshot submissions made through an assignment aren’t listed in the student’s list of shared portfolio snapshots and can’t be rescinded like other sharing events.
- Portfolios are graded like any assignment. Go to the Grade Center and scroll to the Grade Center Column you wish to grade.
- Select the drop-down chevron next to the Needs Grading symbol and click on Attempt [date] to view the submitted Portfolio Assignment
- From here you can view and grade the Portfolio.