This article gives instructions on how to allow for a disability exception when timing your exams.
- If you enable the exam timing function with-in test options DO NOT select Auto-Submit
- With these settings any student can exceed the allowed time
- Note: The student will be presented with a pop-up window when their time is up “The time has expired. Press OK to save and submit. Click Cancel to continue the test”
- Note: The student MUST click cancel on the timer pop-up to continue their test
- Exceeding the time will flag the students exam with the green square and exclamation mark (needs grading icon) in the instructors grade center
- The student will not receive a grade until the instructor manually grades the exam via the grade center