This document demonstrates to edit, add, and reorder Sections in a Blackboard Portfolio.
Blackboard Portfolio default starts the user off with Page 1 and Section 1. This area is visible in the main editor and can contain text, embedded images, and media, attached artifacts, and many other options. as well as on the navigation menu listed on the left side of the screen in this layout. (Click on image for larger view)
Edit Section Title or Content
- To edit the title or content of the Page select the pencil icon next to the text “Section 1”
- When edit is complete, select Save. (Click on Image for larger view)
Add a New Section
- Add a new section by selecting the “+” symbol in the main editor page
- This will add a new Section, default named Section 2. (Click on Image for a Larger View)
Portfolios are often used as a showcase of work. Sometimes users might want to rearrange the Section order on their Portfolio.
- In the Navigation Menu use the up and down navigation buttons to move the Section location. Items can be reordered by dragging-and-dropping the reordering symbol or clicking on the symbol to view a reordering menu. Sections can be moved in between Pages if needed.