If you are an instructor trying to download a student’s submitted assignment off of Blackboard, please be aware that Blackboard has been giving some users an error message and there is a workaround for this issue.
Encountering the Error Message:
- When going to the student’s assignment, most instructors attempt to download the document/file by selecting the download button on the right-hand side of the screen.
- When clicking this button, some instructors have been encountering an error message which prevents the document from downloading.
- This is a “Known Issue” with Blackboard. The recommended solution is to update your browser’s Java Software.
- Work-Around: For the time being, the temporary workaround for accessing the submitted document is to select the Download Button from the top of previewed assignment frame. The document will now successfully download.
- If this does not resolve the issue, please contact the Help Desk.
No tags for this post.