This document will show you how to enable statistics tracking and how to run reports for it.
For assignments and folders you can turn on statistics tracking to see what content students access and when they access it.
Turn on Statistics Tracking
- Navigate to the assignment or folder that you wish to have statistics tracking
- Click the downward chevron next to the assignment
- Click Statistics Tracking
- Click the bubble labeled on
- Click Submit
Run a Report on the Statistics Tracking
- Navigate to the assignment or folder with statistics tracking enabled
- Click the downward chevron next to the assignment or folder
- Click View Statistics Report
From here you can see user data relating to the assignment or folder that you had statistics tracking enabled for. The data that you can see includes the user activity for the date, the day of the week, and the hour of the day. This is useful to see when students are starting on their assignments and class work.