In this document you will learn about the Performance Dashboard in Bb 9.
The Performance Dashboard tool provides a window into all types of user activity in a Course or Organization. All users enrolled in the Course are listed, with pertinent information about that user’s progress and activity in the Course.
- Click Evaluation
- Click Performance Dashboard
- The Performance Dashboard will show in a maximized window by default
- Review Status – Only displayed if this tool is enabled. Displays how many items have been reviewed; a detailed view of items may be opened in a new window
- Early Warning System – Shows the number of warnings and the number of total rules that may trigger a warning. Clicking on the data in this column will open the Early Warning System. The Early Warning System column will only display if the tool is turned on in the Course
- Adaptive Release – Only displayed if this tool is enabled. An overview of the Student path may be opened in a new window
- Discussion Board – Only displayed if this tool is enabled. Provides links to the Discussion Board comments
- View Grades – Only displayed if the Grade Center is enabled. Provides links to the Grade Center: User grade List page for that user. Users can click Print to open the page in a new window in a printer-friendly format. All applicable columns may be sorted
For information and screenshots about adding different types of content to the course site click on the following link to a video resource: Click on this link for a video guide on Using the Performance Dashboard.No tags for this post.