This document describes how to link to Blackboard Open Content in a Blackboard Course Site.
- Access your Blackboard course site
- Click Course Content
- Under Course Content, hover over Build Content in your content area build bar
- Click Blackboard Open Content link under Mashups
- Welcome to Blackboard Open Content
- Create your channels (think Youtube Channels)
- Add your OER materials in Create
- Link them back to your course by clicking the arrow next to the Add button (when you hover over the Add button, it should list the class you are adding to)
To return to Blackboard click your course site name, right side of the black Blackboard Open Content bar at the top of the page. You should see that your OER has now been added to your Course Content area.