- Blackboard Portfolio Overview
- Create and Grade a Portfolio Assignment in Blackboard
- Student Instructions: Overview of How to Create a Blackboard Portfolio
- Step by Step Instructions:
- Example of a Blackboard Portfolio
- Create a Blackboard Portfolio
- Create a Header or Footer in a Portfolio
- Edit, Add and Reorder Pages in a Portfolio
- Edit, Add and Reorder Sections in a Portfolio
- Add Content and Artifacts to a Portfolio
- Edit Settings in a Portfolio
- Preview and Customize a Portfolio
- Share a Portfolio Snapshot
- Add Comments to a Portfolio
- Submit a Portfolio Assignment
- Download a Portfolio Assignment
Digication Service to End
Boise State’s contract with Digication will expire in August 2018, and the service will no longer be supported after that date. The decision to end the Digication service on campus involved student and faculty review, low usage by instructors, and the overall cost of the service.
To preserve your saved e-portfolio(s), you have the following options:
Contact Digication directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and request your e-portfolio content be maintained by Digication for a fee.
Use the Download option in Digication, accessed through the Portfolio Tools tab on your e-portfolio. If you have problems downloading your content, please contact email@example.com.
If you need assistance with your Digication content, please schedule an appointment by contacting the Office of Information Technology at (208) 426-4446, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Digication will no longer be supported on campus after August 2018.