Mail Services for Boise State University is provided by Central Postal Services, State of Idaho Department of Administration.
- Department ID codes must be on all outgoing mail.
- Deliveries and pickups are made once per day.
Postal Services Manager
Idaho Department of Administration
For additional contact info, please call Boise State University at 208-426-1000.
- Department IDs must be on all outgoing mail (example 1001.93624.7463483).
- Mail Stop (see lists in numeric or department order) and addressing information must be on all interoffice mail (view a label template for Avery 5160 labels).
- “Anytime” Campus Mail Drop Boxes for University mail are located in Room 110 of the Administration Building, and in the entrance lobby of the Environmental Research Building (ERB) at 1295 University Drive. Final pickup time for these Drop Boxes is 2:30 pm.
- Personal mail drops are located at Bronco Express in the Student Union and the northwest corner of the Administration Parking lot.
- Request for Services & Bulk Mail Guidelines (PDF)
- For large bulk mailing pickups, please call the Central Postal Service at 208-332-1950
- For department moves that impact the mail stop or require new mail stop assignments, please email OIT Business Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Central Postal will send your Federal Express shipments. To send a FedEx package,
attach a sheet of paper with the following information to your package:
· RECIPIENT NAME/ADDRESS/PHONE NUMBER
· SENDER NAME/ADDRESS
· DEPT ID TO BE CHARGED
· TYPE OF MAILING – STANDARD OVERNIGHT, GROUND, ETC.
Central Postal will create the airbill for the package. Place the package in your outgoing maildrop. If the tracking number is needed, note on the sheet: “PLEASE PROVIDE TRACKING NUMBER”. Central Postal will drop off the tracking number info on the following day.
- Federal Express information – existing customers only
- First-class stamps are $.44 each. For additional pricing information, visit the United States Postal Services website.