Instructions for How to Search
- To find classes sign into my.boisestate.edu and navigate to “Student Center.” Click the green Search For Classes button.
- You can either Search for Classes or Browse Course Catalog. If you choose to search for classes, you will enter the course information will result in a list of classes.
- If you select Browse Course Catalog you will see course options broken down by course subject.
- Click the subject you would like to view and it will display the available courses and terms in which they are offered.
- If you select a specific course it will display additional information such as the course description, number of units, and campus location. Click View Class Sections to see the available class sections.
- The specific course sections will be displayed with additional information such as the meeting location, instructor, and course dates. From this screen if you click Select you can add a specific course to your Shopping Cart.