Over 500 Windows and Mac public computers are available in many buildings across campus. Simply log in with your Boise State username and password. You can print from any of these computers using BroncoPrint.
Computerized classrooms labeled “classroom lab” or “hybrid” can be scheduled for a Boise State class, workshop, or meeting where computers are needed by all attending. Hybrid labs are staffed for open-use when classes are not in session.
Open-use labs or open-use times in hybrid labs are available for all Boise State students’ use. Lab staff are available to help with software, hardware, printing and other technology needs.
- Riverfront Hall 208: 41 stations, classroom lab
- Riverfront Hall 210: 40 stations, classroom lab
- ERB 1100: 30 stations, hybrid
- ERB 1102: 20 stations, hybrid
- HSR 200: 24 stations, hybrid
- MPCB 121: 85 stations, staffed for open-use
For information on how to reserve a computerized classroom, please visit https://oit.boisestate.edu/classrooms/.