The Office of Information Technology supports a wide variety of software, including antivirus and security tools, backup applications, department specific software, and mathematical and statistical packages. Descriptions and links to the software services are provided below.
- BitLocker drive encryption for Microsoft Windows
Department Specific Software
- Supported browsers at Boise State
- LabVIEW University site license
Mathematical and Statistical
Microsoft Computer Based Training
- Microsoft Computer Based Training for Boise State faculty and staff
Microsoft Office and Home Use Program
- Qualtrics survey software for students, faculty and staff
For questions, contact the Help Desk at 208-426-4357, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.