Perceptive Content is an Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solution, managing the entire lifecycle of documents. Physical files can be converted to digital records and stored on a central server. Once the documents have been captured into Perceptive Content, they are assigned indexing keys so they can be easily searched and retrieved. Additionally, documents can be seamlessly routed through workflow for processing, making business processes streamlined and more efficient.
Documents that have been captured into Perceptive Content can be accessed via a desktop application. Perceptive Content can only be installed on Windows machines. Please contact the Help Desk to have the application installed on your computer.
- Capture paper forms, faxes, emails, etc. allowing for easier access of documents
- Capture notes, approvals, etc. that are stored within the document itself
- Streamlines processes and reduces the time needed to transfer documents between departments
- Reduces required physical storage space
- Enhances security
- More reliable backups
How do I get access to view documents in Perceptive Content?
Department Managers are responsible for managing user access and privileges, including who can view documents and what actions can be executed (i.e. annotate on a document, print a document, etc). Access is granted at the highest level (drawers), and users can view all documents within that drawer.
How can I get Perceptive Content in my department?
If your department would like to implement Perceptive Content, please submit a project request to the Project Management Office.
What happens if something is broken?
- For issues with the application or workflow, contact your department’s Management Systems Coordinator or the Management Systems Coordinator for the department who owns the document/workflow. Note, you must be signed in to myBoiseState to view the MSC contact list.
- For technical issues (i.e. problems with the Perceptive Client install or the ImageNow printer, browser issues, etc.), contact the Help Desk at 208-426-4357 (HELP), via chat or email@example.com.