Do you need to learn a new technology or software? The Office of Information Technology provides learning resources for in-person classes, online and self-paced learning resources and custom training.
Teaching and Learning
The OIT Learning Technology Solutions team provides additional classes on technology for teaching and learning.
OIT Training Sessions and Resources
Online Help and Training
Online and self-paced learning resources are available through Boise State and software vendors for the following subjects.
- G Suite (formerly “Google Apps”): Visit the G Suite training page for online help and training resources.
- Microsoft: Visit the Microsoft Office 365 training page for online help or use your Boise State email to access the excellent Microsoft Computer Based Training series.
- WordPress: The WordPress training page provides several online resources to learn how to maintain your Boise State WordPress site.
- TechSmith Relay and Camtasia Studio: The TechSmith website provides fantastic help and tutorials for Camtasia Studio and TechSmith Relay.
- Blackboard: Boise State Blackboard help and training.
- Adobe Creative Suite: Visit the Adobe Help website to learn how to use the Adobe Creative Suite tools.
- Reporting: Learn Pyramid analytics in drop-in labs and online tutorials.