Do you need to learn a new technology or software? The Office of Information Technology provides learning resources for in-person classes, online and self-paced learning resources and custom training. The OIT Learning Technology Solutions team provides additional classes on technology for teaching and learning.
Online Help and Training
Online and self-paced learning resources are available through Boise State and software vendors for the following subjects.
- G Suite (formerly “Google Apps”): Visit the G Suite training page for online help and training resources.
- Microsoft: Use your Boise State email to access the excellent Microsoft Computer Based Training series.
- WordPress: The WordPress training page provides several online resources to learn how to maintain your Boise State WordPress site.
- TechSmith Relay and Camtasia Studio: The TechSmith website provides fantastic help and tutorials for Camtasia Studio and TechSmith Relay.
- Blackboard: Boise State Blackboard help and training.
- Adobe Creative Suite: Visit the Adobe Help website to learn how to use the Adobe Creative Suite tools.
- Reporting: Learn Pyramid analytics in drop-in labs and online tutorials.