Faculty and staff, check out a Mobile Lab featuring three heavy duty ‘hard’ laptop cases, each consisting of 10 laptops installed with Microsoft Windows 10 (for a total of up to 30 laptops).
The Mobile Lab is designed to provide a supplement to teaching and training when a traditional lab is not available.
- Faculty and staff must accept responsibility in writing for safety and security of the Mobile Lab.
- Reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis, and the Mobile Lab may be checked out for a maximum of 72 hours with no renewals.
- At least one business day of notice is required prior to checkout.
- Additional software may be installed on the Mobile Lab computers by the Help Desk with at least two weeks notice. This software must be legally licensed; no trial versions. (Legacy software will not be customized.)
- The Help Desk can deliver and pick up the Mobile Lab on main campus.
- OIT is not responsible for fixing, maintaining or re-imaging Mobile Lab computers while checked out if the Lab is used over multiple days.
- The Help Desk may be scheduled (with at least one business day of notice) to assist with repacking of Mobile Lab machines.
- All laptops include power adapters, and each case of 10 laptops includes two power strips. No network cables or network switches are included.
To reserve the Mobile Lab, contact the Help Desk at (208) 426-4357 (HELP) or email@example.com.